I have three does confirmed pregnant with blood tests. I've been testing for preg/CL/CAE/Johnes(spot tests) as I go, so by time I have everyone tested for pregnancy, I should have complete disease testing too.
I've been up in the air about when to breed my younger does and I finally decided to just wait until Fall 2020 to start them going. I really have no good reason to be in a hurry for these girls. So Galactica, Bianca and Eowyn will have to wait a while to be mommas.