Tried out a new item two weeks ago. In preparation for next year's AI breedings, I'm trying out CIDRs prior to a live breeding. I wanted later kiddings this year, and I wanted to start with a buck who is very popular for buck service, so I need to thread a needle on heats. I remove the CIDRs on Friday and I have yet to see any amorous advancements, but its supposed to take 30 hours post removal, so I guess there will be some moving and shaking tonight :P The lucky ladies are Mirabelle, May Bell and Lunabelle in with Caladbolg. Fingers crossed that it works!!
One the day I removed the CIDRs from that trio, I installed them in Blue Cherub and Winiata. These girls get to take a trip to visit Walker!